Driven by Matter, the eWeLink App V5.0 introduces a heightened level of versatility, security, and convenience to your smart home experience.
What’s new in eWeLink CUBE V1.8.0
Table of Contents
- New add-on Tile2CUBE-WeatherAPI is available, allowing you to create a weather tile for iHost/CAST. Guide
- New add-on MQTT2CUBE-Tasmota allows you to sync your Tasmota switches and plugs to iHost. Guide
- Now you can access iHost remotely with the Tailscale add-on. Guide
- Added Matter Bridge in Pilot Features, which supports adding iHost-managed devices to Matter-supported platforms. Learn more
- Zigbee scene switches are supported now.
- Now you can create custom tiles with the eWeLink CUBE open API to display them in iHost/CAST.
- Added “Run manual scenes” and “Enable/Disable auto scenes” to scene action.
- The upper limit of Scene actions is increased to 50.
- The delay that can be set in scene actions has been increased to 23h 59min 59sec.
- A refresh button is added on the settings page of devices added through Zigbee2CUBE, click to re-acquire device information.
- Optimized icons of routing devices and end devices.
- Added a CUBE logo to devices integrated via Zigbee2CUBE.
- The list of devices in the room can be collapsed or expanded.
- Fixed the issue that devices added by Zigbee2CUBE were offline after firmware updated.
- Resolved Zigbee map display issue when adding unsupported devices via Zigbee2CUBE.
- Fixed the problem that the scene could not be executed when the trigger condition was “all conditions are met” and the trigger device was sensor.
Share the Post:
Learn new features of eWeLink App V5.0 for better smart home experience here!